Couldn’t help but be taken away with Dorisse’s jewelry collection for Paper Statement. Using a selection of book pages, corrugated board, or paper discs, Dorisse has managed to create an eclectic and elegant creation of accessories that are a book lovers dream! I’d take her version of “shades of grey” any given day. 🙂
One thing all of our creations have in common no matter which industry you are in is that you must have inspiration. Nothing is more inspiring than seeing your friends help others around the world do exactly that, be inspired. Welcome to Maiden Nation, the land of internationally empowered women, creativity, beautiful handmade ethical goods with the spirit of entrepreneurship. Could you ask for more from one organization?!?!? You must check it out and support!
Philadelphia based Peg and Awl have been creating these fun and handmade miniature book accessories you can wear as layered necklaces or earrings. It brings the love of books to a entirely different level! Check them out!
Found this amazing leather jewelry designer/artist, Kelly Horrigan Handmade, who is really taking handmade up another notch. Integrating graphic print cutouts with leather, Horrigan’s work is inspiring, edgy and more importantly, there’s a “concept.” Imagine that.
“EMPOWERING FASHION THAT IS ROOTED IN THE PAST, CONCEIVED IN THE PRESENT WITH AN EYE ON THE FUTURE.”
1. Un Recueil De’Essais blank journals. (Theses are my favorites this year. Really durable, easy to use and not expensive.) : $11.92 each
2. LuLu Frost Code 14K gold rings: $440 each
3. BubleBar Monogram Pendant Necklace: $105
4. Pantone Color 711C iPhone cover: $36
5. Holiday Letterpressed “Mojave Coasters” : $10
6. Kate Spades “Air Quote Mittens” : $65